Monday, August 2, 2010

The Harvest

Matthew 9:37 "Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few." With Harvest Crusade coming up, the Harvest is on my mind, and I have listened to sermons from three different pastors, calling me to action - to be a worker in the harvest field. As I listen, I have ask myself, am I simply a spectator, an attender? Or, am I a worker in the field? Am I living intentionally for Christ? What is my agenda? What are my priorities? Do my choices Glorify God? Do I continually think about working in the field some day? Because that is very different from actually getting out there and doing it! Lord, I know personally so many people, young and old, whom you have raised up to be workers and leaders in the field. Lord, call me. Lord, I pray I will answer your call to be a worker, and I pray that I will recognize that call when it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment