Saturday, August 7, 2010

Women in Pain

Lord, several women who are close to me carry deep burdens and are in such pain! Lord, they are women who love you. Yet, their circumstances have brought loss and grief and difficult life circumstances.They are surrounded by family and friends who care about them, and Lord, they know you walk with them! But, still they move forward, with hope-laced loads. Lord, I pray that in the midst of these hardships, you will make yourself known to them in a very personal way. Please help them see your grace. Let them hear your whisper. Let them feel your touch.
Right now, Lord. This minute, Lord, I sing out my lovesong to you! I trust my loved ones with you. Zephaniah 3:17
"The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment