Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Women of God

"But Ruth replied,'Don't ask me to leave you and turn back. I will go wherever you go and live wherever you live. Your people will be my people and your God will be my God.' " Ruth 1:16 It is inspirational to read the stories of women in the Bible who choose to follow you, Father God. They show us the way! So it is with Godly women who mentor us in our own lives...who show us patience in times of trial, forgiveness and love in times of hurt and pain, service and surrender instead of greed and lust. Lord, I thank you for the many women in my life who, before me, have matured in you. They are such a blessing to me, and they glorify you! I thank you, and I pray that some day, in turn, others would see you in my face, hear your words in mine, and in some small way, you would be glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment