Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Perfect Results from Surgery

"13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139
Father God, I praise you for your faithfulness to us! In good times and in times of trouble, Lord, you are right there with us, paving the way before us, putting people in our path and solutions into motion. Thank you Father! Today I put before you my prayers for my sweet friend who is in the throws of a breast cancer diagnosis. In two weeks, so much has already been accomplished, and I thank you for that. Her family members love you and love one another, and they are a united team in support of her, along with her husband, and Lord I praise you! I pray for her continued faith and peace of mind. I pray for the doctors hands and minds to be directed by you! I pray for a perfect result from the surgery, and quick healing. And, Lord, I pray for a clear report from the surrounding tissues. You are a mighty God. And though we do not understand all of your ways, we do trust in your plan for us, yearn to follow your will for our lives, and keep a firm belief that it is good! In your precious Son's name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment