Friday, July 30, 2010

Prayers

Psalm 54:2 "Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth." Lord, how amazing that I can come before you, call to you, and you will hear me!
Lord, many families need prayer. For healing, the Pearson family and the LaMont family have loved ones healing from surgery. Lord, I ask for complete healing! I pray for Kristine, that the chemotheapy would do its work. I pray for Russ, Lord, that you would heal his diaphram, so it can funciton correctly. I pray for families who are traveling.....the Sabines, Guevarra family and the Snyder family are all traveling. Krista, Garon, and the kids are traveling to the river, and Kira to the desert. I pray for safety in travel, protection for family members at home, and for relaxing and fun times to be had by all. Thank you, Abba Father, for hearing me when I call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment