Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hope

Romans 5:5 “and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.” Lord I thank you for the hope you bring. Hope is central to our faith! “we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.” (Romans 5:2b) Joy and hope are, I think, unique to the Christian faith. That we have been given the Holy Spirit, and Christ Jesus to intercede for us, brings great cause for hope and for joy. So, as I pray today for you, my friends, I have hope! Hope that my prayers for you will be answered. Hope that God will use the circumstances of our children for good, and for His will in their lives. Hope that our marriages will be refreshed, and even restored. Hope that the right job is in sight. Hope for provision. Hope that physical healing will take place in our bodies, and pain will cease. Hope that the addicted will thirst for you, and lose their desire for false fixes. God, with you all things are possible! I thank you, Abba Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment