Thursday, July 15, 2010

God's Faithfulness

Lord, my heart is full today, with so very many prayers, while also rejoicing with praises. I have the confidence that you are in control, Lord. Yet circumstances for so many loved ones seem uncertain and overwhelming. I thank you that others of us can stand in the calm, and hold the candle of faith for them. I thank you for the time to pray over scriptures for them. What a privilege you invite us into. Father God, I pray for men who need doors to a new career to open for them....careers that will bless others as they work, and also bless their families. I ask your guiding hand in that. Open the right doors, and close those that are not in your will. I also continue with several urgent needs for physical healings. I know you hold these dear ones in your hand. Lord, I believe...help me, and help others, with any lingering unbelief. I pray this psalm over my prayer list today, and I thank you, Father, in Jesus' precious name.
Psalm 16
5 "LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup;
you have made my lot secure.

6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance.

7 I will praise the LORD, who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.

8 I have set the LORD always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.

9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment