Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Healing

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."
Psalm 129:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."
Lord, I claim these promises for my young friend, Kristine. Lord, you know everything about her. You know her past and her future. You know every cell in her body. In your name, Jesus, I ask for a miracle of healing. I ask that the chemotherapy treatments be effective. I ask for the resilience of her body, Lord. I ask for strength for her family, and compassion for her young children. She is your creation, Lord, and we pray as a body, for your will to be done in her life. I praise you, Lord, that you have opened the door for us to come to you. I cry, Abba, Father, hear our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment