Friday, July 23, 2010

Doctors

Lord, today I am praying for doctors, and their wisdom in the treatment of two of my friends. Right this minute, one friend is undergoing a procedure to check his heart. Lord, I pray that every detail of the procedure is guided by your hand. I pray for the wisdom and discernment of the doctors, as they check the heart and make decisions regarding any need for follow-up. I pray for the family as they wait wait. I pray, too, for a quick and complete recovery, so that he can return to his new job. For Kristine, Lord, I pray for the doctors to have wisdom regarding her chemotherapy treatments. I praise you for the miracles that chemotherapy can do, through your guidance, Lord. I pray for her family as this therapy takes place...for their strength and for their resilience through all of this illness. I ask for blessings on these doctors, Lord, and that through these wonderful friends, they may come to know you. In the name of Jesus, I pray.
"Great crowds came to him, bringing the lame, the blind, the crippled, the mute and many others, and laid them at his feet; and he healed them." Matthew 15:30

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! His arteries are not at all clogged! Thank you Father.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment