Monday, July 19, 2010

Mission Work

Lord, I lift up the workers in the field. Jessica is working in India this month on a film to promote humane treatment for all. I pray the efforts are moving along, and are without further roadblocks this week. I honor their committment, Lord! I pray for their success and for their safety, and for their families at home. Jen and her husband are entering the mission field. Lord, what a wonderful couple, with proven devotion to you. I pray for them as they gather their support and make plans to serve. Encourage them and continue to inspire them. I pray, too, Lord for the people working on the Veracity Project - may it glorify you and reflect your nature. Encourage their creativity and give them resilience, Lord. I pray this scripture from Colossians for all working in the field for your harvest:

"10And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you[d] to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment