Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Timeless Prayer

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. (The Lord will Work for You!)
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters, (The Lord Will Provide for You!)
3 he restores my soul. (The Lord Will Keep you going)

He guides me in paths of righteousness (The Lord Will Guide You)
for His name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me; (He Will Protect You!)
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows. (He Will Heal You!)

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever. (The Lord Will Pursue You!)

(Anonymous author)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment