Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Adult Children

Lord, today I pray for adult children. Their pressures are great, their joys many, and their disappointments deep. Does every generation think it grew up in a simpler world? I think everything seems so complex today, with too many choices. We need to create boundaries in our lives to save space for ourselves, to find YOU. There are many adult children on my prayer list right now. Lord, guide them and protect them! May they seek your wisdom, and find joy in your peace, learning to thirst for you. John 4:13 "Jesus answered, 'Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment