Monday, June 14, 2010

Choose to Remember the Truth

Colossians 3:15 "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. 17And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Lord, whatever we are feeling today, you admonish us to put on peace. This can be such a challenge for us! We struggle with concerns, yet you ask us to be thankful. Gratitude is the path to joy and peace, as only the Holy Spirit can bring. Lord, I pray for the concerns of many during my prayer time. Release me from taking on the burden, and lay my requests at the foot of the cross. You are handling it, Lord, and I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment