Wednesday, June 16, 2010

His Peace

Lord, I thank you for the peace you bring me, through your grace and the power of the Holy Spirit! With this peace in my heart, I can be your ear for the many prayer requests that came my way today. Lord, there are many who call on your name for healing, for provision, for freedom from thoughts and fears that hold them captive. For the trip to India, I pray for all travel details to be worked out so the project can move forward. Lord I pray for your healing touch on the young ones with cancer, for the friend at the emergency room, and I continue to pray for my husband to be completely healed. I pray for mortgage relief for two of my friends, and jobs for others. For others,I pray for your provision, and the faith that it will be there. For others, Lord I pray for healing from relational hurts. Lord, you care for us....I pray each one will feel your touch. Thank you Father! Philippians 4:9 "Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment