Monday, October 25, 2010

Grumpy

Lord, I need to come to you and confess that I am grumpy! I know, Lord, that today some of my students were at the wrong end of my fatigue. The weather has them feeling cooped up, and they are noisy! My patience is low, and I have too much curriculum to teach them! We are busy people, and we must take time for you. Our worship glorifies you, and our disposition should reflect your glory as well. I have not taken the time to fill myself with your Holy Spirit this weekend. So, I come to you today. I know that as I confess my sins, your generous nature forgives me...and even understands. It is such a joy and privilege to sit in your presence, and listen for your quieting, forgiving voice. How I thank you! And, Lord, I thank you for the amazing family time you blessed us with this weekend, and for the protection of Kira, Brett, Garon, and Michael in their travels. You bless our family in so many ways, and we are grateful. Galatians 5:22
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment