Friday, September 17, 2010

Goof morning, Lord.

Lord, I come to you this morning, falling on your grace. I am physically depleted, mentally overwhelmed, and emotionally burdened. I am up talking to you, asking for your help in facing my day. Move my feet forward toward what you would have me do. Give me your words to speak. Free my mind of the endless details circling there. Feed my physical body with healing foods, so I have your strength. Help me discern my priorities, and lift the feeling of burden I have been carrying for so many dear ones close to me. Comfort me, slow me down, and use me to bless others through your Holy Spirit. I thank you for your promises. I praise you for your Word, and the truth on which my faith stands. You are a big god, with an endless love for us. Thank you, Lord. Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:

  1. "And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God" (Ephesians 3:18-19 NLT).

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment