Thursday, July 28, 2011

Trust

Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see." Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him , and He will make your path straight." Wondrous Lord, please help me turn my will over to you. I insist on my way. I want to manipulate the circumstances of my future. I fight for my relevance in this world, when I have such a precious place in you.   I am the salt of your earth. I am the light of your world. Help me to trust that I am valuable because of You. Help me drop my cloak of useless thoughts and and beliefs. Erase my anxieties about the future by overpowering me with your love and presence today. You alone are mighty. You alone are the power. You are soverign. You are generous with your grace, and your love knows no end. Help me to rest in you, and trust in your provision for today and for every today in the future. Thank you, Father God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment