Saturday, July 2, 2011

Giver of Life

"My World is filled with beautiful things that point to Me, reminders of my abiding Presence.  The earth still declares My Glory to those who have eyes that see and ears that hear."  Sara Young, Jesus Calling.
Psalm 105.4 "Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his Name; make known his deeds among the peoples." Lord, Thank you for this scripture and this reading, right on the heels of my seeing "The Tree of Life.." Your beauty is unfathomable, and the details of our life are so small, yet still under your Grace.  You treasure us as a parent adores a growing child.  I praise you for this life giving movie, which is a clear reflection of your abundance and benevolence.  We wrestle with you....our will against yours, our control against your grace, our anguish questioning  your sovereignty. Your love and grace cover all.  We stand amazed and humbled.  You have the saving plan. Thank you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment