Saturday, January 29, 2011

God Speaks

"The Word of God is flawless. He is a shield to those who take refuge in him." God spoke to me today. In my calling out to Him, He answered...at the gym!!....interrupting me as I was listening to a book on my iPod. I had left for the gym singing, "strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord." And I had been asking Him about this "gift of giving" He planted in me. It swells up in me like tidal waves, and for so many years I had aging parents, elderly friends, young needy children to let it out. I had the freedom of time to spill it out. Now that gift is often trapped in there, ready to crash in the wrong places or at the wrong time, and my days filled with demands of a different sort. I cried out to Him. He answered. His omni presence filled me, and time stood still. "Come to me." "Rest in me." "Rely on me." Tears flow with His godness and grace. My little awkward self...He will use me. I am here, and I wait expectantly for Him to direct the next Tsunami.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment