Monday, January 17, 2011

Confidence

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deuteronomy 31:8 Lord, and we have confidence in this, as we know your word is true! Lord, today is a day of quiet, of prayer, of reading your word. How I needed that extra time to spend with you. You know just what I need....a call from a friend, a quiet walk in the sunshine, time with you. The grief is there, but the load is lightened through you. I love how you put sisters around us to walk your path in faith together. I am so very grateful for that. What a comfort. And, Lord, the laughter! Laughter with our precious sisters refreshes our souls. Life can bring worrisome circumstances, but as we walk together in joy and in the confidence of your Word, we can let go. We can rest in your assurances. Thank you! Lord, I ask that each of my sisters in Christ, with their individual needs, can feel the balm of your assurances, through your quiet whispers. Thank you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment