Monday, May 24, 2010

My Prayer

My prayer is that God would be glorified through this blog. His Word says:
"For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them." Matthew 18:20
I am waiting, with expectancy, for my first visitor! God knows the plans he has for my prayers, and I abide in Him. Honestly, today I need to ask for prayers for myself - to wait patiently while waiting to hear what/where my job will be for next year. It is unsettling as I finish out all the school year details, to be unable to begin making the normal plans toward the next year. I need to be obedient, and just wait. My prayer is that I could do that with less physical stress sitting 'under the surface' in me. I pray that the Holy Spirit fills me, deep down to my inner core. Zephaniah 3:17, one of my favorites comes to mind: "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He takes great delight in you; He quiets you with his love." Thank you, God, for this amazing promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment