Monday, May 31, 2010

Rest

MATTHEW 14:13 "When Jesus heard what had happened, he withdrew by boat privately to a solitary place." Lord, I thank you for the example you set for us to withdraw from the crowds. It is in the quiet, that I find you, and the refreshment your living waters bring to my weary soul. Your Holy Spirit falls afresh on me, and I am whole again, and ready to serve. Lord, you have called me to serve in this way. To start this prayer blog. I have one follower! My sweet and dear friend! "Where two or more are gathered." Thank you! Lord, I pray for all the prayer requests that have been forwarded to me. I pray you meet each friend, and carry them forward as your plan for them unfolds. I trust you with our lives. Lord, I believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment