Friday, May 28, 2010

Forgiveness

Lord, I am so very thankful that I can plan on having my job next year. But, I am having trouble letting go of the deep confusion and the anger regarding the way the district handled us this year. I pray that your Holy Spirit will take over, and heal me of the distress this weekend as I relax away from school. I pray, too, that you will show me an honorable way to speak to someone at the district level about this, if it is your will. I pray, too, for healing at my school of wounds that have occurred and may yet occur because of this process. I thank you, too, for taking care of your precious daughter, Kristine, during her hospitalization. Please continue to heal her! "Though I walk throught the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me!" Psalm 23

1 comment:

  1. Lord, I am so happy for those who've been rehired because they all love their jobs and deserve to keep them. They hold their students close to their hearts, just as I do and most importantly, just as you do. Please, Lord, be present in my heart each day as I too grapple with uncomfortable situations and difficulties at work. You know the plans you have for each of us....please help us all to have faith in what we can't see or know. If it is your will, Lord, please give Judy the strength, courage, and right words to use in addressing the personnel issues before us. She speaks for so many teachers who all feel the same way about how they've been treated. We all just want to do our jobs and in so doing, serve as light unto the paths of our students.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment