Friday, November 12, 2010

We are so Blessed

Isaiah 49:13 "Shout for joy, you heavens; rejoice, you earth; burst into song, you mountains"

Psalm 16:8 "I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. 9 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure"

Lord, we are so blessed. Today Lord, the gift of time to rest in you, to enjoy the spectacular beauty of your creation....grandchildren, friends, health. Lord, thank you! My mind is turning over ideas etched there from readings this week..... a teacher's gift to students in
Burkina Faso, a young woman's view of the U.S. through the eyes of her former life in Ethiopia, travelers' varied attitudes on a cruise ship adrift at sea. Even on our worst day, we have reason to praise you. My heart heavily holds several women close to me who suffer losses. Lord, they wonder how do they move forward? I pray they find comfort in Psalm 16:8. I pray your promise for them. I rejoice in the gift of intercessory prayer, as I call out to you for healing and blessing on their lives. Thank you, Father, for your Greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment