Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sheep

“‘For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. 12 As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness.'" Ezekiel 34:11-12 Father God, how I thank you for this promise. Thank you for bringing this scripture to my attention on the morning I awoke from disturbing dreams. How precious to know that you seek us out and you care for each one of us, like a shepherd his sheep. These are troubling days, Lord, and all I know to do is to stay fixed on you ... and to pray. So many people close to me need answers to prayer, so Lord I call on you, and wait for your answers for them, as well as for my own. You are trusted. You are holy. You are a caring God, and Lord I long to live in obedience to your will for my life. I praise your magnificent and powerful name. In Christ I pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment